Tanning at Redland Treatment Rooms
A beautiful sunless tan applied by a therapist, with depths of colours to suit all skin types.
No stickiness and a Pleasant Fragrance
At Redland Treatment Rooms, we are very proud of the results of our sunless tan – we can adapt the colour to suit your needs; from brides (natural), to body builders (very dark).
Please complete any hair removal, exfoliate and moisturise the day before your tan appointment. On the day of your tan, wear loose fitting dark clothing and flip flops. Please do not wear any cosmetics (we will give you time to remove any makeup), moisturisers or deodorants.
Looking after your tan
Straight after your treatment we recommend that you:
- Leave your spray tan for at least 8 hours before showering or taking a bath. This gives your tan a chance to fully develop.
- Avoid wearing socks or shoes after your tanning session as sweating can inhibit the development of your tan. Sandals and flip flops are a good choice of footwear.
- Avoid applying moisturiser or deodorant for 8 hours.
- All swimming, showering and vigorous exercise must be avoided for at least 8 hours.
- Don’t sit on light coloured leather or fabrics until after taking a shower or bath as the colour guide can cause discolouration.
- Don’t shave until 12 hours after your treatment.
- Remember don’t panic if you see colour in your shower or bath water. This is just the colour guide and washing off will reveal your fabulous colour underneath.
To maintain your sunless tan we recommend that you:
- Moisturise regularly because hydrated skin is essential for maintaining a longer life to your tan.
- Avoid long hot baths and showers as this can fade your tan.
- Pat your skin dry after a bath or shower because rubbing your skin may take off your tan.
- Avoid swimming pools or sea water as this can fade your tan.
- Take care when exercising as sweating may cause your tan to fade unevenly.